Available on Monday - Saturday from 11am. - 3pm.
*** Served with 2 of your choices from L1 to L13 with Steamed Rice and choice of Salad or Spring Roll ***
L1. Gai Yang ( BBQ Chicken ) : Chicken marinated with Thai pepper, coconut milk and turmeric.
L2. Moo Yang ( Pork BBQ ) : Marinated pork with Thai spices & grilled.
L3. Tom Kha Kai : Coconut soup with chicken, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, galangal and mushroom.
L4. Tom Yum Kai : Thai Hot & Sour soup with chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and lemongrass.
L5. Green Curry : Green curry in coconut milk with chicken, bell peppers, bamboo shoots, green peas, zucchini and Thai
basil ( medium spicy ).
L6. Red Curry : Curry in coconut milk with chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, bamboo shoots and basil ( medium spicy).
L7. Yellow Curry : Curry in coconut milk with chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions.
L8. Massaman Curry : Curry in coconut milk with chicken, potatoes, carrots and peanuts.
L9. Gai Pad Khing : Stir-fried chicken with garlic, ginger, green onions, baby corn and mushrooms.
L10. Pad Gra Prow : Stir -fried chopped chicken with bell peppers, Thai chili, garlic, onion and Thai basil.
L11. Pad Gra Prow Tofu : Tofu stir-fried with bell peppers, Thai spicy chili, garlic and Thai basil.
L12. Pra Ram : Steamed mixed vegetables and tofu. Topped with peanut sauce and ground peanuts.
L13. Pad Pak Ruammit : Stir-fried chicken with combination of vegetables.
- Steamed Edamame Bean $4
- Crispy Tofu: Vegetarian fried bean cake served with sweet and sour sauce. $7
- Spring Rolls: Vegetarian fried rolls served with sweet and sour sauce. $7.50
- Dumplings: Pot Stickers with meat and vegetables. Served with special house sauce $7.50
- Crab Cheese Wontons: Fried wontons wrapped (wheat flour) with cream cheese and imitation crab. $7.50
- Hummus Plate: Hummus, extra virgin olive oil, sumac, paprika, cucumbers, carrots, olives, pita bread. $7.50
- Curry Puff: vegetarian deep-fried puff filled with potatoes, carrot and yellow onions. $8
- Orange Chicken: Fried chicken marinated with house sweet sauce. $8
- Fresh Rolls: Fresh vegetables wrapped in rice paper with shrimp or avocado or mango (Seasonal) . $8
- Deluxe Calamari: Calamari marinated with a house sauce served with sweet chili sauce. $9
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap: Sauteed chopped chicken, onion, carrots. Served with Lettuce. $10
- Satay: Chicken on skewers. Served with peanut sauce. $10
- Vegetable Tempura: Fried vegetables. Served with sweet & sour sauce. $10
- Vegetable & Shrimp Tempura: fried vegetalbes & shrimp. served with sweet & sour sauce. $14
*** Desserts ***
1. White or Black Sticky Rice with Fresh Mangos ( Seasomal ). $9
2. White or Black Sticky Rich with Thai Custard or Jack Fruit. $8
3. Coconut Ice cream ( Home made ). $4
*** Beverages ***
1. Thai Iced Tea or Thai Iced Coffee $3.50
2. Hot Tea / coffee $3.00
3. Soda * refilled * ( Coke, Diet Coke, Unsweetened Ice Tea, Dr. Pepper, Sprite and Lemonade $3.00
**** Side Dishes : Rice, Peanut sauce, Steamed Vegetables $3.00 each ****
Consumer Advisory: Thoroughly cooking of foods of animal origin such as beef, eggs, fish, pork, poultry or spices, reduces the risk of food borne illness. Consult your physician or Public health official for further information.